Monday, September 12, 2011

Got to start somewhere

Monday - 9/12/2011

Wrote over 700 words today on Maguire's Corner.

It was agonizing but I wrote them. 

I don't know if they are any good.

I didn't read them. 

I will go back tomorrow and write some more. 
I will go back tomorrow and write some more.
I will go back tomorrow and write some more.

Thor comes out on DVD tomorrow!

How are you guys doing?



Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You can do it little camper!
Yes, Thor tomorrow - and the new Dream Theater. So excited...

Tara Tyler said...

good for you!
i finally worked today & again tom and friday (sub)
back to editing

L.G.Smith said...

Yay for words on the page! And yay for Thor coming out tomorrow. Haven't seen it yet. :)

Heather M. Gardner said...

Alex - Thank you! I can't wait to see THOR!!!

Tara - Awesome! Work is a pain but it makes us feel good and gives us Moolah!

L.G. - YAY THOR!!!!!

Robert D. Skeels * rdsathene said...

Where do we go to read said 700 plus words?

Renee Silvana said...

Woohoo for writing. I did none today myself... Yet.

Camping in Utah. Surprisingly an awesome state!

Heather M. Gardner said...

Robert - I wrote them in my book. It's only about half done. I was just stuck for a while and didn't write and my blog buddies here pulled me out by my bootstraps. They pretty much rock.
Thanks for asking though.

Renee - You have a very exciting outdoor life. I have heard Utah is beautiful but I have not been there myself.

Thanks for coming by.