Friday, August 29, 2014

#atozchallenge #roadtrip #lifeisgood - Road Trip Detour



A slight detour on today's Road Trip post.

I'm sure you've seen the news by now, that we have lost a very influential and inspiring woman from the blogging world, Tina Downey.

Tina and Nicole Ayers were kind enough to ask Stormy the Weather Gnome and I to join them in the Post A-to-Z Road Trip this year.

I was truly flattered and honored that they asked. Tina was very supportive and understanding when the newbie and her gnome asked the dumb questions.

I'll never forget her funny emails, her always relevant movie quotes, and just her general positive attitude, even when things weren't going well for her.

The Road Trip won't be the same without her.


Check out this POST to find out about the Sunflower for Tina tribute taking place soon.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, Tina and Shannon started the road trip. But now you and Nicole must carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post. I didn't know Tina very long, but I liked her and I'm going to miss her. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post. Tina was a bright light in the community.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.